The US SHIP House of Delegates meeting is a biennial forum of industry stakeholders (producers, veterinarians, university, state and federal officials) who come together to vote on proposed standards and resolutions for the US Swine Health Improvement Plan.
Join us for the 2nd US SHIP House of Delegates (HOD) Meeting!
September 6 – 8, 2022
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington – Minneapolis South
Event Location Details:
- The US SHIP House of Delegates Meeting will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington-Minneapolis South.
- Please review and discuss the 2022 US SHIP Technical Packet prior to the meeting.
- Book your room at the DoubleTree.
- Room Rate: $139 + tax
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- State OSAs can send a flight manifest to the US SHIP Central Office to accommodate large influxes of travelers.
- State OSAs and pork associations will select and pre-register their state delegation for the US SHIP Meeting. Please contact your state OSA if you are interested in being a US SHIP Delegate.
- No on-site registration will occur.
- August 23-24, 2021 @ Iowa Event Center in Des Moines, Iowa