The US SHIP House of Delegates meeting is a biennial forum of industry stakeholders (producers, veterinarians, university, state, and federal officials) who come together to vote on proposed standards and resolutions for the US Swine Health Improvement Plan.
Event Location Details:
The 2023 House of Delegates Meeting will be held September 5 – 7, 2023.
- Location: Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington-Minneapolis South in Bloomington, Minnesota
- To reserve the hotel, visit https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/mspbsdt-shs-6de080a3-bcc3-4c30-9608-eb5ed8b8449e/ (room block at $142/night)
- Airport transportation: Doubletree Hotel & conference center shuttle every 30 mins – free
- Uber: estimate $25-30
- State OSAs and pork associations will select and pre-register their state delegation for the US SHIP Meeting. Please contact your state OSA if you are interested in being a US SHIP Delegate.
- No on-site registration will occur.
HOD 2023 draft agenda:
Day 1: Tuesday – September 5
- 3:00 pm: State Agency Session
- 6:00 pm: US SHIP Welcome Reception
Day 2: Wednesday – September 6
- 8:00 am: General Session
- 12:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:30 pm: Breakout sessions
- 6:30 pm: Banquet
Day 3: Thursday – September 7
- Business meeting
- September 6-8th, 2022 @ Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington-Minneapolis South in Bloomington, Minnesota
- August 23-24, 2021 @ Iowa Event Center in Des Moines, Iowa
US SHIP Technical Packet:
2022 US SHIP Technical Packet
2022 US SHIP Proceedings – Updated to reflect changes in US SHIP HOD Business Meeting