The General Conference Committee (GCC) of US SHIP is an Advisory Committee for the governance of the US SHIP pilot program. US SHIP investigators grandfathered in 7 individuals to serve on the GCC during the pilot phase; however, it is thought that these positions will be elected by the House of Delegates once a formal USDA program.
Committee Members include:
- Rodger Main, Iowa State University, Program Investigator
- Bret Marsh, state veterinarian
- Dustin Oedekoven, NPB
- Lisa Rochette, USDA APHIS
- James Roth, Iowa State University, Program Investigator
- Tom Wetzell, veterinarian
- Al Wulfekuhle, producer
GCC Meetings are held on an as needed basis. The last GCC meeting was on Thursday, May 5th, 2022.